About The Law Office of Samuel R. Terry
Hiring the RIGHT attorney is one of the most important decisions in your life. Mr. Terry works dilligently and utitlizes his vast knowledge and experience in Texas criminal law to mount an aggressive defense.
Attorney Samuel R. Terry is a member of The College of the State Bar of Texas, which is an honorary society of lawyers who are among the best-trained attorneys in Texas. Members are qualified attorneys who are interested in both high ethical standards and improved training for all Texas attorneys.
Recently, Mr. Terry was also selected as a Top Lawyer by his peers, as featured in the 2014 edition of Fort Worth, Texas Magazine.
Call (817) 756-1817 now for a free consultation.
Memberships and Experience
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. Federal District Court
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Michigan Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- State Appellate Defender’s Office—Michigan
- Former Assistant City Attorney, District Court Criminal Division, Flint, Michigan
Awards, Accomplishments & Accolades
- SuperLawyers® , Rising Stars, 2014
- Top Lawyers, Fort Worth Texas Magazine, 2014